Commitment to Therapy
Your stay at Skyterra Young Adult includes multiple 1:1 and group therapy sessions per week focusing on life skills and stress management.
During your stay you will be an important member of a small and intimate community. Learn conflict resolution and communication skills that will benefit all of your relationships.
You’ll learn relaxation techniques to help you cope with stress and improve your mental health.
Individualized Therapeutic Program
- Healthy habits and structured schedule
- Time management and responsibility
- Intentional activities with therapeutic purpose
- Individual and group programming.
Private and group therapy
- Identifying strengths and barriers
- Goal-setting and accountability
- Communication and conflict resolution skill development
- Increased distress tolerance.
- Opportunities to learn and practice emotional regulation strategies.
- In-the-moment feedback from a supportive staff
- Opportunities to challenge natural responses, challenging maladaptive core beliefs
- Opportunities to practice new patterns of behavior
- Expand your comfort zone through challenge by choice.
- College and career preparation
- Personal planning sessions
- Technology use boundaries
- Leadership development.
- Finances and budgeting
- Positive body image
- Healthy boundaries
- Self-worth and confidence
- Digital detox.
Meet our Experts
Still not sure? Try our free Jumpstart program at home.
Are you tired of feeling stuck? Ready to catalyze real change in your life but don’t know where to start?
Click below to start the Skyterra Young Adult Jumpstart Challenge, your five-day crash course in jump-starting your journey to a healthier, more confident you.
With this FREE, inside scoop into the therapeutic wellness program at Skyterra Young Adult you will receive:
- Instructor-led yoga class
- Guided meditation
- Culinary education videos
- Workout routines.